Terms & Conditions
of Alicia Ellen Rica Mendez, Ulrichstrasse 37 72764 Reutlingen Germany firstname.lastname@example.org
§ 1 Scope and general notes
(1) Subject to individual arrangements and agreements which take precedence over these Terms and Conditions, apply to the business relationship between the seller and the customer exclusively the following terms and conditions. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of its own conditions of the customer is excluded.
(2) The customer is a consumer, so far as it concludes the contract for purposes which can be attributed mostly neither its commercial nor its independent professional activity. By contrast entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a legal partnership, in concluding a legal transaction in their commercial or independent professional activity.
§ 2 your data and use of this site
By using this website and / or placing an order via this site, you agree
the site to be used exclusively to make legitimate inquiries or orders;
abandon any false or fraudulent orders; we should reason for adoption have, that such an order has been made we have the right to cancel the order and inform the competent authorities thereof; give us your complete and correct e-mail address, postal address and / or other contact information, and give your consent that we may use this information to contact you if necessary in conjunction (see our privacy statement).
If you do not provide us with all the information we need, we can not carry out your order if necessary. By placing an order through the website, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old and able to conclude legally binding agreements.
§ 3 Conclusion
(1) The contract is concluded with:
Based on these general terms and conditions concluded between the customer and Quiet Studio
Alicia Ellen Rica Mendez
the contract is.
(2) Any agreements will be made in English language.
(3) The essential characteristics of the goods resulting from the respective set by the seller product description.
(4) All offers in the online shop of the seller are merely a non-binding invitation to the customer to submit to the Seller a corresponding purchase offer. Once the seller has received the order from the customer, the customer is first sent to a confirmation of his order with the seller, usually by e-mail (order confirmation). The confirmation is not yet constitute acceptance of the order. Upon receipt of the customer's order, the seller will consider this at short notice and notify the customer within 2 working days if he accepts the order (order confirmation). The ordering process in the online shop of the seller is as follows:
(5) The customer can choose from the range of the seller Select and these "add to basket" in a so-called basket collect via the button. By clicking on the button "shopping cart", the customer receives an overview of the selected products. With the button "Buy now", he delivers a binding offer to purchase the goods in the basket. Before sending the order the customer can return the data at any time through the browser functions shown as arrow keys "Previous" and "Next" the order process and the entered data and change listings. The application may only be submitted and transmitted if the customer has "Accept Terms" by clicking on the button these conditions accepted and thereby added to his request. The seller then sends the customer an automatic confirmation of receipt by e-mail to, in which the customer's order is listed again and the customer can print via the "Print" function. The automatic acknowledgment of receipt only documents that the customer's order has been received by Seller and does not constitute acceptance of the application. The agreement is done by the declaration of acceptance by the seller, which will be sent to a separate e-mail.
§ 4 Agreement, texture, Delivery, product availability
(1) The contract covers the part of an order specified by the customer and those of order and / or order confirmation and services to the retail prices listed in the online shop. Errors and mistakes are there reserved, in particular as regards the availability of goods.
(2) The nature of the goods ordered results from the product descriptions in the online shop. Pictures on the website give the products may only inaccurately; particular colors may differ materially due to technical reasons. Images are for reference only as an illustration and may differ from product. Technical data, weight, dimensions and specifications are given as accurate as possible, but may have the usual variations. The properties described herein do not constitute defects in the products delivered by the seller.
(3) Are the time of the customer's order no copies of the selected product of it available, the seller shall notify the Customer of this in the order confirmation. If the product is permanently unavailable, the seller refrains from acceptance. A contract is not concluded in this case.
(4) If the designated by the customer in the order product only temporarily unavailable, the seller informs the customer this also immediately in the order confirmation. If delivery is delayed by more than two weeks, the customer has the right to cancel the contract. Incidentally, is entitled to withdraw from the contract in this case, the seller. Here, he will refund any payments already made by the customer immediately.
§ 5 Delivery, prices, shipping costs, availability
(1) no later than the delivery to the shipping company two days after receiving the money, COD later than two days after the order confirmation. The delivery time is up to fourteen days. On any different delivery times, the sellers point to the product page.
Within Germany 3 to 5 days
Within the EU within 1 week
Shipping worldwide within 2 weeks
(2) Delivery is worldwide, inside/outside EU.
(3) All products prices include VAT. The prices are retail prices plus shipping costs. The customer receives an invoice showing VAT. We reserve price changes at any time; However, they have no effect on already taken orders for which delivery confirmation has already been sent.
(4) In case of problems or when a product is no longer available, we reserve the right not to deliver the ordered product and of sending you information about substitute products of equal or higher quality and price, which you can order then. If you do not wish to order such substitute products, we will reimburse any monies that you may have already paid for the products are not available to us.
Payment is made in advance (PayPal) or credit card. For increased security, the data entered their card is encrypted. Please contact via email if you would like to pay via bank transfer.
§ 7 Shipping damage
(1) If goods are delivered with obvious damages, the customer is asked to claim these errors immediately to the deliverer and as soon as possible to contact the seller.
(2) The failure of a complaint or the contact has the statutory warranty rights of the customer no consequences, the seller help but to be able to make their own claims against the carrier or the transport insurance.
§ 8 Warranty for defects
(1) The provider is liable for defects in accordance with the applicable statutory provisions, in particular §§ 434 ff BGB.
(2) A guarantee is when the goods delivered by the seller only if it has been explicitly stated in the order confirmation of the respective products.
(3) Complaints and warranty claims you may make at the address listed in the provider identification.
§ 9 Retention of Title
Until full payment the delivered goods remain the property of the seller.
§ 10 Liability
The statutory regulations.
§ 11 Contract Text
The contract will be stored on the internal systems of the seller. The general terms and conditions, the customer can view at any time in his account. The order information and the terms and conditions are sent to the customer via email. After completing the purchase order data for security no longer accessible over the Internet.
§ 12 Final Provisions
(1) The contract language is english.
(2) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany, excluding the laws on the international sale of goods apply to contracts between the seller and the customer. This choice of law applies to consumers only insofar as the protection provided by mandatory provisions of the law of the country of habitual residence of the consumer, the customer is not withdrawn.
(3) If it is the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a public special asset, jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the customer and the seller of the location of the seller. This also applies if the customer has no general jurisdiction in Germany or the EU, or his permanent address or habitual residence at the time of action is not known.
Source: http://www.rechtsanwalt-metzler.de "lawyer for competition law, trademark law and copyright law" Lawyer Metzler - lawyer for competition law, trademark law and copyright law
Right of revocation
You may declare the revocation of your contractual statement in text form (e.g. letter, email) or by returning the merchandise within a period of 14 days. The revocation does not have to contain any grounds. We will forward this revocation instruction to you again in text form. The revocation period commences the day following the receipt of merchandise and this revocation instruction in text form. The time-limit shall be deemed to be observed by the timely dispatch of the declaration of revocation or the return shipment.
The revocation is to be addressed to:
Alicia Ellen Rica Mendez
Ulrichstrasse 37, 72764 Reutlingen, Germany, Europe
The right of revocation does not apply on contracts for the supply of goods produced according to customer specifications or clearly tailored to personal needs or which, by reason of their quality, are not suitable for return or may spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be exceeded, or for the delivery of audio or video recordings or of software where the seal on the data carriers has been broken by the consumer, or for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals and magazines.
In case of a valid revocation, all mutually received performances as well as emoluments taken (e.g. interest), if applicable, are to be restituted by either side. If you are unable or partially unable to restitute the merchandise to us or can only restitute it in a deteriorated condition, then you have to insofar compensate for its value where applicable. This does not apply if the deterioration is exclusively due to examining the merchandise – as for instance in a retail store – or putting the merchandise to its intended use. Things that can be shipped by parcel are to be returned on our risk. Things that cannot be shipped by parcel will be picked up. You are obliged to bear the costs of the return shipment, if the merchandise delivered corresponds to the merchandise ordered, and if the price of the merchandise to be sent back does not exceed an amount of forty euros or if, where the price is higher, you have at the date of the revocation not yet rendered consideration or given a part payment. In all other cases, the return shipment for you is free of charge. All reimbursement obligations must be fulfilled within 30 days of the declaration of revocation.
Notice of Cancellation
Complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract.
To: Quiet Studio, Alicia Ellen Rica Mendez, Ulrichstrasse 37, 72764 Reutlingen, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 176 44 2727 01
I/We(*) hereby give notice that I/We(*) withdraw from my/our(*) contract of sale of the following goods:
Ordered on (*) / received on (*): ________________________________________________
Name of consumer(s): ________________________________________________
Address of consumer(s): ________________________________________________
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper)
(*) Detele as appropriate
End of revocation instruction